Friday, February 18, 2011

Gruzzly

School this week has been so intense. I've been getting home no earlier than 5:30 every night. I have school till four, marimba practice till 5:30, dinner + clean up... I start my homework around 6 or 6:30 and work on it till almost midnight every night. I still have so much more work to do that I don't have time for. I have a 3 day weekend but I know my teachers don't take late work. I atleast got all my essays turned in on time this week. I have two tests on wednesday. Biology and statistics. Both of those tests have material that is do-able but I just have to do the work to prepare for those tests. I'm sure that monday will be a shitty day for me. I don't have anything planned with my friends. Tomorrow is competition for my percussion solo and ensembles. We have to leave at 7 AM to get there for our solos at 8. Good news is that our ensemble is at 2 so we don't have to be back until then. We are just going to go to the mall and fool around. I hope we decided to watch a movie or something. The AMC is there. I have a gift card. This post doesn't really have a point. I just haven' tpsoted since tuesday. I will start updating everyday. Promise.

Just curious...
What do you guys like to read? Interesting news? Personal blogging? Big of both?

4 comments:

  1. I like personal and non-personal blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're working 'till midnight on your schoolwork, you're doing too much. Cut down a bit on everything, if you can.

    ReplyDelete